ES Holidays

DE Holidays

BR Holidays

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Engagement night....?

My girlfriend and I have been together for 4 (almost 5) years.

This weekend, we're flying together to Paris, France for our anniversary of being 5 years together. I'm going to propose to her there, and I need some advice.

If she says yes (hopefully she will), I want to have sex with her. Could we have sex together on our engagement night or shall we wait until our wedding night/honeymoon? Married couples: what did you do?

I was thinking of proposing to her near the Eiffel Tower (of course). Any other way to make it very, very special? I'm really excited--but very nervous. I really want this to be special.

Thanks. No mean/rude remarks, please!






Answer :
I would wait until the wedding night, thats what me and my hubby did.

Congratulations ahead of time, sounds like it will be a amazing night :-)






Answer :
My advice is to wait until your wedding night.. Props to ya for waiting this long! Me and my fiance' are waiting until our wedding night and we are super excited! That is the way God wanted it to be. Congratulations! What an exciting time!






Answer :
Honestly, I wouldn't try to sleep w/her the night of your engagement, or she'll feel like that's the only reason you asked.






Answer :
My husband and I waited for our wedding night and it was well worth it.. my advice is wait and you'll see how much more special it'll be

Congrats! I'm sure you'll get that YES you hope for






Answer :
If you've waited five years, you may as well wait until your wedding night. If you're going to have sex before marriage you could have been doing it for ages! Well done for waiting, you have far more self control than me!

Good luck, I'm sure she'll say yes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

USA Holidays

JP Holidays

UK Holidays