ES Holidays

DE Holidays

BR Holidays

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How would one resize a photo and print it onto fabric at a fair price, or no money at all?

* Let me just disclaim that I wrote this without knowing I was signed in as my mother.*

My school is hosting prom this year, and we have the theme as "A Night in Paris" .. Our drama department was kind enough to lend us pieces of their set to use as our decorations.

We found they had large black frames, and I came up with an awesome idea. I wanted to get famous landmarks from Paris ( i.e. the Moulin Rouge, The Eiffel Tower, etc ) and print them onto fabric, staple the fabric to the frames, then light it up.

Only problem is, how would I do that? I'm aiming for black and white photos as it is, and the frames around roughly 3 feet by 1.5, so please help!

All help is appreciated.

Giggles






Answer :
It would be far cheaper to print them onto paper which you have photoshopped to look like canvas






Answer :
I would print them on acetate (like for overhead projectors...it goes through your printer), put white nylon behind the acetate, then light that from the back.






Answer :
Most you can get is a 11 in by 8 in piece of fabric with the photo
Anything larger and you will pay a few hundred each.






No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

USA Holidays

JP Holidays

UK Holidays