ES Holidays

DE Holidays

BR Holidays

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lavender bathroom with Paris theme?

hello - I am decorating my new apartment and I really want a relaxing, romantic style bathroom. Does anyone have any ideas about how to incorporate a Paris theme with lavender color? Would it work? So far I have bath accessories that are white with french writing on them. I also have a silver eiffel tower that hangs on the wall. What should I do about a shower curtain and bath/hand towels? Thank you for any ideas!!






Answer :
That sounds so cute.
They have a paris shower curtain link that I pasted below.
Lavender, Black, and White would be perfect.
So Chic and romantic! I love it
for candles... find lavender colored candles and place them in a vase with black stones at the bottom. That would be cute too!
www.avondecorators.com/
bath.html
bigdaddys...press.com/
200802/14/
happy-valentines-day





Answer :
Check out this Google page that has several Paris scenes on shower curtains!
http://www.google.com/search?q=paris+sho…

You can add fleur de lis shower hooks....get oval fleur de lis soaps

Hand paint Le Bain in the room (means the Bath)

Here's another site (however it shows pink), but the black & white stripe curtain looks sharp, too (kind of reminds me of a cafe look)
http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Ba…






Answer :
I think that lavender would go excellent with a Paris theme. i would get a shower curtain that is black and white with a possible hint of lavender somewhere on it. The shower curtain you can get at a number of places. hope it turns out as you want it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

USA Holidays

JP Holidays

UK Holidays