ES Holidays

DE Holidays

BR Holidays

Sunday, January 23, 2011

What do you think about this quote by Roger Ebert?

"I know it is coming, and I do not fear it, because I believe there is nothing on the other side of death to fear. I hope to be spared as much pain as possible on the approach path. I was perfectly content before I was born, and I think of death as the same state. What I am grateful for is the gift of intelligence, and for life, love, wonder, and laughter. You can't say it wasn't interesting. My lifetime's memories are what I have brought home from the trip. I will require them for eternity no more than that little souvenir of the Eiffel Tower I brought home from Paris."






Answer :
It's nice to see hes not afraid of death, its a little dramatic, but thats expected from some one in the art field






Answer :
it's quite beautiful and I wish I could feel that way since I am necrophobic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

USA Holidays

JP Holidays

UK Holidays