ES Holidays

DE Holidays

BR Holidays

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Can someone please help me with my story plot/idea?

I've hit a major dry spell and I need to write a story. Please, what are some good/interesting plot ideas?
I have a huge brain fart, lol, and it is killing me(tears off a huge chunk of the Eiffel tower and eats it like Godzilla).
So, please, post whatever plot/idea you've got.
And do not post an answer if you're going to criticize me instead of help me. I asked for help on my plot; not to be called any names or put down.
It's a waste of your time and mine with that nonsense-
Oh, wow. I sound like Barney...I love U, U love me...okay....I'm gonna stop right there I think.......XD






Answer :
boy finds pot of gold and kills leprechaun. other leprechauns take revenge.

girl meets boy of different religion. her parents don't like it. she is confused if she wants to convert to his religion or keep her own.

person shrinks and travels through the inside of a flower.






Answer :
The central character is a always tensed guy. He has no girlfriend. A very few friends. One day he will began to like a girl. ........................................…

He got tensed about that. Whatever he do his tension rises higher to higher. Meanwhile his most trusted friends cheated on him. He got on financial problem.......................

He managed somehow to recover his financial problem, but he cannot get the girl. She seems to understand nothing. They got closer and closer, closer and closer, but never come to the point of love.

He works for national security, he is a scientific officer. He was to go for a secret mission and hide himself. So he buried his love and went for the country. Where ever he goes, he become extremely tensed about every matter so that the people around him also become tensed about him. (You will succeed if you can make the reader tensed about him too).

One of his colleague fall in love with him, but he seems to avoid that matter. However he returned to normal life after 3 years of research by driving all the people crazy around him with the tension of being tensed.

When he returned, she was married. .......................

Twenty years later, he found himself having a date with a girl. Surprisingly he discovered that that girl was the daughter of the girl he love.






Answer :
Well, it's hard to say whether you will like my ideas, but I can give you a suggestion. My first suggestion is to find a writing forum, such as http://writersnotebook.phpbb9.com , where there are other writers for you to piggy back off of. I know for a fact that the forum I posted has a contest with a prompt, you could try that. I know it's free to register. Hope I helped!






Answer :
Don't think of a plot; just make it up as you go along.
Write about personal experiences, like funny/sad/happy things that happened to you and add fiction into it, and make it like your own Twilight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

USA Holidays

JP Holidays

UK Holidays