ES Holidays

DE Holidays

BR Holidays

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Im looking for the cheapest deal to central Paris between the end of March and May ...?

Im looking to find the cheapest deal to Paris during this time.

It will be me and my boyfriend, and we will be travelling from London.

We ideally want to be staying right in the heart of paris, as we want to visit the Eiffel tower, la louve and maybe disneyland. We would ideally like to stay for 3 nights.

I have looked on lots of sites, but I get very confused when trying to look online, so my question is, can anybody find me a cheap deal please? The cheapest one wins the points!! So thank you in advance as I really need your help and it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Jess






Answer :
PARIS IS SO NOT CHEAP!!its the most expensive capital in europe for a reason!! easyjet and ryanair fly to it from luton and stanstead cheapily! go to easjetholidays and they got bets deals! but be warned its very expensive when u land!


No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

USA Holidays

JP Holidays

UK Holidays