ES Holidays

DE Holidays

BR Holidays

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ikuto's appearances in Shugo Chara Party?

In Shugo Chara Party has Ikuto had any other appearances other than the first time Amu and Utau showed each other the pictures Yoru sent them (i say first time because i don't know if any others were every shown, if so please tell me) or the time when Ikuto called her from the Eiffel Tower. Please tell me if he's appeared in any others! ^^






Answer :
To answer your question: Unfortunately, I don't think there are any other than those two episodes.

At least, I don't think I've watched any others.






Answer :
I don't think there has been any others sadly:( but Ikuto is said to be comming back in episode 25 on March 27th in Nakayoshi magazine. I have read the manga so I know why Ikuto is comming back teehee^^ Sense you like Amuto I sware you will LOVE episode 25 and the other couple of episodes hes supposed to be in before he leaves to find his father again, you will LOOOOOOOOOVE them!!!xD Lets just say something cute and adorable happens.....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

USA Holidays

JP Holidays

UK Holidays