ES Holidays

DE Holidays

BR Holidays

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Is fashion a good reason to visit France?

I'm doing a project for school on the countries, and I have to have three good reasons to visit each country. I have the Eiffel Tower and food as my two other reasons, but I still need a third. Would fashion be a decent reason? Now, you should understand how the project works. My teacher wants us to pick the main tourist attractions, the ones the vast majority of tourists go to. If the tourists were split into three groups, these would be the attractions you would find all of them at, save for a few other people. Would fashion be a main attraction? And don't say that my teacher wouldn't want me to put fashion because it sounds like I care more about fashion that France. We're talking about the general population here. Everyone. I don't want an opinion either. I want facts only. I don't care if you would like to go to France to go shopping and all that, would the general population do that? Thank you, I hope you deserve it.






Answer :
I think many people outside of France are very curious to see French culture and people when they visit. Museums like the Louvre(the Mona Lisa is famously housed there), Montparnasse Cemetery, Arc de Triumph, hearing the language, seeing how people live there, conversing with locals, etc.

Shopping or fashion might entice many travelers but it would be very expensive and is limited to fashion enthusiasts.






Answer :
Around fashion week many people come for fashion. And shopping in Paris is really great. I am sure some people go to Paris just to go shopping, most people probably come for culture. But people who care about fashion also come to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

USA Holidays

JP Holidays

UK Holidays