ES Holidays

DE Holidays

BR Holidays

Saturday, May 8, 2010

What do I do now? I'm stuck!!!?

I'm a kid who is in the eiffel tower with my laptop and asking this question in sorrow my leg was blown off by a mine which my "so called friend" put in front of me so now im on a persuit to kill him with only one legf i can drive a car i just cant hit the brakes which makes it uselesswhat wouldbe the best option to let him die on his own or to end his life now and i chose now i am now in my car with a guy smoking bob and another guy chewing tobacco and another guy who continues to say dumbass to everyone around which sadly includes me so i found a hitch hiker who was just my luck a hooker which made me happy because i had alot of money so i payed her and omg best EVER after that we went back on the road and ai saw a crow so i walked up to it and said hi it said god damn you to hell which i was very happy about because i was so unimportant i was noticed so we went back on the road and we found a drug dealer and of course my friend got 9,000 pounds of bob and we went back on the road and ran over a baby who is now dead then my friend who got 9.000 pounds of bobdied from all the bob then i fouynd my friend and i ran up to him and i goyt out of the car ran up to him got out my knife tried to stab him but missed he took out his knife and stabbed me in the ribs i fell to the ground then he got out his gun and the high person who i thought was dead tackled the friend who tried to kill me right before he shot me and the i went for the gun but "my friend" tryied to kiull me kicked me in the face and i got knocked out i kept flashing in and out of conciousnes then my eyes focused on the knife in my chest so i slowly pulled out the knife and i threw it at "my friend" and it hit him right in the eye but now there is cops all around me im stuck what do i do now?






Answer :
Are you bored by any chance? And do you realize just how much you contradicted yourself? "Um, yeah, I couldn't hit the brakes... But I did it anyway to say hi to a cussing crow." And why the heck would you post this on yahoo answers of all things? You must be unbearably bored. Oh! Gotta go, aliens are trying to abduct me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

USA Holidays

JP Holidays

UK Holidays