ES Holidays

DE Holidays

BR Holidays

Thursday, April 22, 2010

How can I decorate my bedroom?

Hi :) I'm a seventeen year old girl and I know how I'd like to paint my room etc., but I'm not sure about the actual DECORATING. I have blue carpets(unfortunately), so my mom is making me stick with blue. My one wall is a closet so, on the opposite wall, I'm painting it a dark chocolate brown, and the two walls on the other sides I am painting a light blue. My bedspread is dark brown, light brown, light blue and with some burgundy in it and is striped. Above my bed I have a big picture of the eiffel tower but everything I seem to get for my room is brown or blue and I am stuck in a funk. Any ideas of how I can decorate my rom with some pops of colour other than blue and brown that won't make it look silly?






Answer :
tell your man to not be cheap and get you a new carpet so you can decorate it yourself and free yourself of your creativity/






Answer :
i say japanese dressers, carpets drapes... japanese stuff seem to stick to brown magenta, and black which sounds pretty good to your colors, i am also looking for decorations for my house, if you would like i asked a question about a japanese store online, if you want to get japanese stuff than check to see if anyone gives me a good site, hope i helped, hope it looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

USA Holidays

JP Holidays

UK Holidays